Friday, September 28, 2007

I've Been To Hell and It is Real

There is a argument among many non-Christian faiths whether Hell is existent or not. Many people believe that Heaven is existent but not hell. Because of this misconception, those that make not believe in Hell dice and travel to hell. Perdition is as existent as Heaven. I have got seen it and been there. The human race will state you that Perdition is an fanciful place, but it is not. When you die, you travel either to Heaven or to Hell.

Is there a Purgatory? Purgatory (Lat., "purgare", to do clean, purify) in conformity with Catholic instruction is a topographic point or status of temporal penalty for those who, departing this life in God's saving grace are, not entirely free from certain sins, or have got not fully paid the satisfaction owed to their transgression.

The political orientation of purgatory is an inaccurate philosophy that is not Biblical. Many people have got got been told that they will travel to purgatory for a certain amount of clip until their sinfulnesses have been ceased then they will travel to heaven. Sadly, that is not the truth because the Bible says, "And as it is appointed for work force to decease once, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

The tunnel

After praying one night, I laid down to sleep. A few secs later, my Spirit left my body. I establish myself going down a tunnel. While going down the tunnel, it became brighter. I had no hint where I was or going or what was going on. I saw people as far ahead as I could see, one one thousands upon thousands of people.

Finally, when I come in what looked like the bosom of tunnel, I saw distressing images. The one thousands of people I saw were jump with iron as the lake of fire burned them. From the look on their faces, they look to be in agony. It was sad and distressing to me. When I looked up, the top of the tunnel was open. Through that gap I saw a bright visible light shining into the tunnel. Somehow, I was elevated to the top of the tunnel to see where the visible light was coming from. The visible light was as bright as the sun. I could state from the distance that the visible light was coming from a farther distance. That is when I realized that the tunnel was bright because of the light.

Suddenly, I establish myself back down on the bosom of the tunnel. I was surprised about what happened. How was I elevated to the top of the tunnel and brought back down? I asked myself. There was a large spread separating the underside from the top. I saw people stepping on top of each other struggling to acquire to the light. Unfortunately, they could not because it was too late. It was not a beautiful picture.

The horror, agony, and agony brought crying to my eyes. Some of those people had the chance to accept Jesus Of Nazareth Jesus as their Godhead and Jesus but they refused. The sad portion about it is that they could not acquire out of Hell regardless of how difficult they tried. Shaytan and his "boys" did not let them.

When I turned, I saw a immense achromatic animal in presence of me. The wicked animal must have got been twelve to 15 feet tall. I have got never seen anyone or anything as tall and ugly like that in my life. It suit the verbal description of the animal talked about throughout the book of Revelation. All of a sudden, I was back in my room. It happened very fast.

For hours that night, I cried to the Godhead and said, "God wherever you direct me to prophesy the Gospel, I will go. I don't desire another psyche to travel to hell." I felt the love of our Heavenly Father even for those that rejected Him, those who were given infinite chances to accept His free gift-salvation but they refused. Please, make not allow that be you. If you experience a jerk in your heart, make not struggle it because this could be your last opportunity because and tomorrow is not promised.

No comments: